Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My favorite helper

Natalie has become quite independent.  She wants to do everything herself even if she can't really do it.  We  have had several little "fights" the last couple of days because she didn't want my help.  She also really likes to help me with things though.
One episode today was over her shoes.  I was trying to put her shoes on so we could run errands and she didn't want my help and proceeded to through a royal fit.  After I got her shoes on though I told she could put my shoes on.  It was a good thing I was just wearing slip-ons and not tennis shoes!  She held the shoe while I slipped it on and she thought it was the greatest thing.
She has been a great helper all day.  She helped at the grocery store by carrying the pasta.  She then helped me make a cake for my dad's birthday tomorrow.  She loves to dump the ingredients in the bowl and "help" me stir.  I love watching her excitement in doing something so little.  Whenever I ask her for help she always answers with an enthusiastic "YEAH"!  I wish everyone could be so enthusiastic to help!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment