Sunday, February 27, 2011

Photo Workshop

On Friday I had the chance to attend a photography workshop hosted by Kate Williams of The Rancher's Wife's Photography.  Several gals showed up to learn how to use their cameras and how to shoot better photos.  It was nice to learn how to use my camera!  I learned how to change the settings on my camera to allow more light into the camera and how those settings will affect the pictures taken.


These first two photos show the how the shutter speed affects the photo.  The first one was a higher shutter speed (1/2500) and the second one was at a lower shutter speed (1/200).











These next photos are just a few (ok lots) of my favorites from the day. We had two adorable little boys to practice our skills on. (I was playing around with cropping so they are lots of different sizes).


 

 

 




 

 

2 comments:

~*Mrs. Newton*~ said...

Those are Great!!!! Good job! I think it helped me that we had some amazing models!!!

The Rancher's Wife Kate said...

Hey Reann,
These are so lovely! I have to say our models were adorable...:)
I love how you cropped the photos. I am going to email you with a little assignment to do before the next workshop.

Post a Comment