Thursday, March 24, 2011

Headbands

I found another pattern at an etsy shop (imagine that)!  I have seen the headbands and have loved them and finally found a pattern that I liked.  The headband was super quick and easy to make.....maybe ten minutes total including sewing the ends together and weaving the ends in.  The pattern included a flower and a bow and I tried both.  I decided I like the bow better right now.  Maybe a smaller flower would work but the flower was too heavy and the headband kept falling off Natalie's head.  The next day at daycare though Natalie stretched the headband out and it won't stay on at all now.  I bought some elastic cording and I am going to try to work that into the headband patter.......I will follow up if it works but I have other orders that I am working on!  Enjoy Natalie modeling the headband (I think she was getting exasperated in the last picture)!




0 comments:

Post a Comment