Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A hat for John and Little Peanut Snuggle Sack

For a long time now I have been wanting to make a hat for my 5 year old nephew, John.  Most of them end up looking too girly.  But in my endless search for crochet patterns I came across a super cute hat.  It is called the brain waves beanie.  It turned out really cute and John loved it.













Last week I spent way too much time on Etsy looking at crochet patterns.  I came across one shop and found this pattern for a little peanut snuggle sack.
Little Peanut Snuggle Sack - Pattern PDF

I thought it was a cute and bought the pattern and purchased some great cotton yarn in Cheyenne last weekend.  I think it turned out really cute and I am making a hat to match it.  This one is in country red and all you get is the picture of the sack without a baby (I think it will be super cute with a baby in it too)!


Don't forget to check out the crocheted by Reann page for more info on hats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment