Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hats times two

Yesterday I spent my free time working on two hat patterns that I have been wanting to try for a while now. I should have been cleaning up or sorting Natalie's toys (a project I have been putting off for too long)! Both patterns came from the same blog and came out really cute!

The first pattern was for a toddler beanie with earflapsNatalie didn't really want to model the hat for me this morning even though she was super excited about it yesterday when I finished it!


The second patter is a really cute hat that uses a double strand of yarn: quick fix.  I really like the way that the two different colors of yarn work in this hat. Because of the double strands of yarn this hat is thick and warm.  Natalie did an awesome job modeling this hat.




I want to try these hats in different sizes soon.  Don't forget to check out the crocheted by Reann page!

1 comments:

Shan said...

Dropping by from Mama Blog. Cute daughter... and talented Mama!

Post a Comment