Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"I Like Him!"

On Wednesday, January 25, 2012 we welcome Ryan Alexander!  The Dr. decided to induce a week early because the weather around here can be somewhat unpredictable and she didn't want me to go into labor and have a 2.5 hr drive to the hospital.  The induction went well and did not have to do the pitocin!  I did get an epidural around 2:15 and Ryan was born at 5:04 pm. When the put Ryan on my chest, Robby and I both commented that he looked like Natalie!  He weighed 7lbs 14.9oz and was 21inches long.  He is absolutely perfect!

When Natalie first met Ryan and held him she looked at him and said "I like him!"  It was so sweet and she has been a great big sister.  She has her moments, usually around feeding times when she wants to snuggle and can get a little clingy when I can't snuggle right away.  We are slowly getting into a routine and I am enjoying my time off to be home with my family.

He is a great baby!  He eats well, sleeps well, and is generally content.  We were at the Dr. today and he weighs 8lbs!! 



First Family Photo

"I Like Him"

5 days old

0 comments:

Post a Comment