Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's a..........

We had an exciting afternoon today.  We went to Cheyenne for our 20 week anatomy ultrasound!  I cannot believe that I am 20 weeks already......halfway through.  For the last several weeks I was sure that this baby was a girl.  Natalie kept saying that she was having a sister.  My mom even said she felt it was a girl.  Robby wouldn't take a guess (I am sure you can all guess what he was hoping for though)!  Well we got to see some really neat images of our little baby BOY!!  As you can imagine Robby is pretty darn excited to have a little boy.  
We have had it pretty easy with Natalie and having so many girls cousins that could hand clothes down.  There are no baby boys any more (John is 6) so that means that we get to shop for new little boy clothes.  Hopefully I will get a 20 week picture taken tomorrow morning and get it uploaded to keep you all up-to-date!

0 comments:

Post a Comment