Monday, August 29, 2011

First day of school!!

Oh my.......summer break is over and today is the first day of school.  I am not sure that I am ready even though we had a whole week of work days and inservices last week.  I am working full time this year for the first time since Natalie was born!  We took her to daycare a few mornings before we started back to work to try to transition to the new daycare.  Natalie did great the first two mornings.....me on the other hand did not do so great!  On the third morning she started with the "I don't want to go" and "Mommy, I want you"!  Things got better last week but I don't think she napped at all!  She was one tired little girl by the end of the week!!

Our daycare provider cannot take Natalie until 8:00 and I have to be at work at 7:30.  It is a good thing that I have a wonderful family in town that is willing to take Natalie to daycare for me.  So Natalie gets to go to Mama's this morning and play for a little while with John, who starts kindergarten today!  Once our daycare provider's son turns 16 later this fall we will be able to drop Natalie off at 7:30 but this will work for now!

John's first day of Kindergarten

After a summer of getting to sleep as late as I want and being somewhat lazy about getting going in the mornings......I am really struggling this morning.  I set my alarm for 5:20 and just about cried, okay not really but I really didn't like doing it!  I figured this way I would have time to sit and enjoy my coffee and not have to rush through getting ready (I probably will still have to rush since I am writing this blog post instead of getting ready)!
First day of school....I love Natalie's little dance here


I am also hit 18 weeks on Wednesday!!!  Only two more weeks until we find out whether we are having a boy or girl!  Everyone always asks which I want and I have to be honest it doesn't really matter to me.....we have tons of girl stuff so it would be easy to have a baby girl but a baby boy would be great too!  For whatever reason I feel like this baby is a girl but as I tell everyone I felt so sure that Natalie was a boy and we can all see that I was WRONG!!!  Hopefully this afternoon I will have some time to add some pictures to this post.

18 Weeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment