Saturday, April 30, 2011

Counting

Natalie likes to count and I love listening to her because she is so sure of the numbers.  Her counting consists of "2.....5.....10".  I am not sure what happened to the other numbers but I love listening to her "count".  She was counting the number of items on the grocery list today - "2....5.....10".

Natalie and I went to visit Mama and Aunt Chelsie this afternoon.  After listening to her count her noodles they decided to help her out.  Mama held up her fingers and counted by ones, this is how the encounter went......

Mama: One
Natalie : One
Mama: two
Natalie: two
Mama: three
Natalie: four
Mama: No....three
Natalie:  FOUR

Cracked me up!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Glad she got me straight on the sequence of the numbers!!! I will always remember that four comes after two...not!! She is determined!! Love her bunches!!

Reann said...

We tried again this morning.
Me: One
Natalie: Two
Me: Three
Natalie: Four, Five!

Post a Comment